Thursday, August 27, 2009

Crockpot Swiss Casserole Chicken

This one came from http://crockpottuesdays.wordpress.com/, thanks!

Crockpot Swiss Casserole Chicken

Ingredients:
6 chicken breast halves
4-5 slices swiss cheese
1 can cream of mushroom soup (I used cream of chicken)
1/4 c. milk
2 c. stuffing mix (I used 1 box stove top)
1/2 c. butter, melted

Spray crockpot with cooking spray (I didn't and the cheese made for a hard clean up). Lay chicken breasts in crockpot. Top with cheese. Combine soupo and milk and spoon over cheese. Sprinkle stuffing mix on top. Drizzle melted butter over stuffing mix.

Cook on low 8-10 hours or high 3-4 hours. (I cooked for about 9 hours and the chicken seemed a little dry so I would go with 6-8 hours).

We served this with green beans and pears.


Our Review: This was very tasty, we will be making it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment