Friday, August 14, 2009

Crockpot Saucy Pork

Not sure where this one came from :-)

Crockpot Saucy Pork

Ingredients:
1 can cream of chicken soup (I use 98% FF)
1/2 cup sour cream
1 pkg lipton onion soup mix (I only used 1/2 pkg)
Pork roast/chops/steaks (I used frozen steaks)
Egg noodles (I used half a package)

Place frozen pork in crockpot (if not using frozen add a little water to the pot). Pour remainder of ingredients on top. Cook 8 hours on low.

Remove pork and break into chunks. Boil noodles on stove, drain.

Pour noodles into crockpot with juices and return pork to crockpot. Mix well. and eat.

We served this with corn and peaches

Our Review: I really didn't think Brooke would like this since she is against all things "saucy" but she had seconds on her plate within minutes. Mike and I both liked this one as well. Lexy didn't try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment