Thursday, February 26, 2009

Baked Dijon Talapia

I found this recipe at Postcards from Insanity.

Baked Dijon Talapia
Ingredients:
4-5 Talapia fillets
3 T oil (recipe called for olive but I used vegetable)
2 T Dijon mustard
1 T lemon juice
2 t Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup bread crumbs or crushed crutons

Spray baking dish with cooking spray. Place fillets in dish and salt and pepper to taste. Whisk together the oil, mustard, lemon juice and worcestershire sauce in small bowl. Spoon and spread mixture on fillets. Sprinkle bread crumbs over each fillet. Bake at 450 for 12-15 min.

We served this with butter & herb rice, green beans and apple cake.

This is a horrible picture of the fish but I've been asked (mom) to put pictures on.

Our Review: This was the first ever fish recipe I have tried. Besides fish sticks and tuna my family really didn't eat fish. This was VERY good! Not too fishy tasting, very tasty and easy. Mike, I and Brooke really like this, it will be going in our recipe box and being used again!

No comments:

Post a Comment