Friday, January 16, 2009

Weekly Menu

I'll post recipes and pictures after I have made new or noteworthy meals.

Not all of my dinners will be gourmet, who am I kidding, none of them will!! I will admit I use a lot of prepackaged foods but I'm a busy mom! I might not always get to every one of the meals if we have a hectic week and end up at Sonic or another fine eating establishment but this is my attempt at trying to try out some of the great new recipes I have been pulling from random places!

This week...

Crock Pot Taco Soup, tortilla chips, mandarin oranges

Tuna Cakes, fried potatoes, macaroni & tomato juice, pears

Crock Pot Cheesy Pork Chops & Rice w/broccoli, apples

Spaghetti, garlic bread, strawberries/pineapple

Fish Sticks, Mac & Cheese, raw carrots/cucumber/celery, grapes

No comments:

Post a Comment