Thursday, December 18, 2008

Chicken Tetrazzini

Ok so this is my first weekly *new* recipe. And I was even brave enough to try it on a night when we were having dinner guests...thank you Grammy/Papa for being our taste testers! I found this recipe in a recipe book that I had gotten for myself last Christmas but I made some changes including that the recipe called for Turkey and I substituted chicken.

Chicken Tetrazzini

Spaghetti (about 4 cups)
2 cans cream of mushroom soup (I used 98% fat free)
2 chicken bullion cubes
1.5 cups boiling water
celery salt
pepper
shredded cheddar cheese
1 large can all white chicken

Boil spaghetti and drain. In bowl, dissolve bullion cubes in boiling water. Add soup, celery salt, pepper to bullion water, mix. Add spaghetti, chicken and a little cheese to bowl and mix well. Pour int 13x9 pan and top with remaining cheese. Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes.

I served this with salad, breadsticks and mixed fruit.

Our review...it will be put into our recipe box!!! Everyone liked it! We thought it was a great variation from our tuna casserole. Easy, not a lot of ingredients and kid friendly!

Here's a not-so-good pic as I forgot to take it before we started serving!

No comments:

Post a Comment